MLN-Warriors

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLN-Warriors
MLN-Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do)

+3
Newjerseyrocks
1legosam
hotdogsauce
7 posters

Go down

I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do) Empty I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am

So, like for the 6th time, I get to say hi! Yay!!! So, it's me, bricksaber07.

Back to top Go down

I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do) Empty Re: I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do)

Post by hotdogsauce Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am

Hi Bricksaber! Welcome to the forum!

hotdogsauce

Back to top Go down

I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do) Empty Re: I'm bricksaber07 (how many more of these am I gonna do)

Post by 1legosam Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 am

This is pretty funny beacuse your an Admin! Welcome to MLN-Team! Laughing My name is Sam. Laughing
1legosam
1legosam
Founder
Founder

https://mln-warriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Newjerseyrocks Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey Bricksaber! Very Happy
Newjerseyrocks
Newjerseyrocks
Admin
Admin

Location : Sitting in Front of a Computer Typing in My Location

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:26 pm

I'm not an admin, not since you guys were mean and took it off for no reason....

Back to top Go down

Post by Newjerseyrocks Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Sorry we just can't make everyone an admin. Don't take it personally. Very Happy
Newjerseyrocks
Newjerseyrocks
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V: Elite Cyber-Warrior X Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Not no reason. Sam choose the most qualified admins and moderators for the job. Because some of you MADE forums, instead of being HIRED. We took some off. Besides, we left poor cj54 as the only non staff, other than that, EVERYBODY was an admin. We took some off, that were under 13, or were unqualified. If you want more questions, ask Iconox, Sam, and I.
V: Elite Cyber-Warrior X
V: Elite Cyber-Warrior X
Graphic Design Admin
Graphic Design Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Iconox supported the idea of me being an admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newjerseyrocks Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:37 am

Well I'm sorry Bricksaber. Only a select few get the privelage to moderate.
Newjerseyrocks
Newjerseyrocks
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elliwhi Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:35 pm

1legosam wrote:This is pretty funny beacuse your an Admin! Welcome to MLN-Team! Laughing My name is Sam. Laughing

Ummmm.... Buddy this is not MLN-Team. Oh, and Welcome to MLN-Warriors! I see your a mod. Anyway. If your Unsure about something ask a Admin/Moderator.
elliwhi
elliwhi

http://mlnteam.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 pm

I'm leaving. I'm in other forums, I hardly get in this one, and I'm leaving. Good bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Nevermind. I'm staying here.

Back to top Go down

Post by -SHADOWbrick- Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Welcome to the forum
-SHADOWbrick-
-SHADOWbrick-

Back to top Go down

Post by Xwar Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Welcome Bricksaber
Xwar
Xwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Welcome back! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum